Share Life's Moments in Minutes with Smilebox!

.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Visit ISeeMe.com for the best personalized children's gifts.
Free Shipping on Stocking Stuffers at The Land of Nod

Topics

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Zen Mom Redesign!




Here's a sneak peek at The Zen Mom's new look.  For the last few months I have been working on my blog's relaunch. But it's not just the design that will be evolving, but The Zen Mom's mission.

I started The Zen Mom, as a new mom 3 years ago as a way to share with others resources I found and what I learned from my experiences. Now as a mother of 2,  I realize being a Zen Mom is not just about finding and trying to do what’s best for your children and your family, but also about continuing to nurture your mind and soul.   It’s about your journey as a mom, but not forgetting your journey as a woman.

I will continue to share information, reviews and giveaways, but I will also be adding videos, more photos and new posts filled with stories of inspiration, food, travel and a behind the scenes look at my TV life.
Stay tuned.  I hope to relaunch next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment